Thursday, July 9, 2009

Are you GenealogyWise?

If you haven't already heard of the newest social networking opportunity for genealogists, you are missing out. GenealogyWise is just getting started and has already grown to over 1000 members in just a couple of days. I think this site has fantastic potential to make connections with other similar-minded folks.

I have a Facebook account and I know other genealogists do much of their networking that way but that's hard for me as about 80% or more of my "friends" there could care less about my Harmon ancestor or my latest North Carolina research problem. I even signed up for Twitter trying to figure out what all the rage was, but can't get the hang of it. I am too wordy for 140 characters and I can't figure out all the hash tags and such.

Give GenealogyWise a try. I'll think you'll be pleased. Come find me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment